Meals To Go > Avon, CT
How It Works
HOW DOES THE SUPPER CLUB WORK?
- Orders for Wednesday pick-up must be placed by 3pm on the previous Monday.
- Meals will be available for pick-up between 3pm and 6pm on Wednesdays.
- Choose an entree and two sides to go with it. Order as many as you like, pay for them, and then show up on the designated pick-up day to get your meals.
- We can offer delivery of meals, if within our 5-mile radius delivery area in Avon, and with a minimum of $50 in Supper Club purchases. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or special requests regarding delivery.
- You may have your meals packaged individually or family-style. Please specify when you checkout.
- ORDER NOW
If you forget to order your meals by the cutoff, we will have Chef's Choice meals in the case daily to grab and go. While ordering ahead allows you to customize your meals, our Chef's Choice meals are the perfect option for last-minute dinner or even for lunch the next day.
For purposes of preparation and ordering food from our suppliers for Supper Club orders, orders may not be cancelled once they are ordered. You may email us at email@example.com if you would like to request a change, and we are happy to accomodate you if we can! Thank you!
HOW CAN WE HELP WITH SPECIAL DIETS AND ALLERGIES?
We can accommodate many allergies and dietary preferences or restrictions. If you have ever tried a new eating plan, you would agree that changing how you eat and cooking for that new lifestyle can seem like a career within itself. New foods to buy at the store, new recipes, new cooking methods, and trying to save time by batch cooking. With our busy lifestyles these days, it can be difficult to fit meal preparation into our schedules. It is especially challenging when not everyone in the family likes the same food! We provide a variety of options twice a week to satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
Many of our menu items can be made gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, or with other preferences in mind. It is best to email us at info@trufflesbakery, which will be personally received and read by our owner, with your questions and preferences first to see how we may accommodate you. We will do our best to customize your meals to suit your needs. We welcome your feedback regarding our Supper Club!